Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AL-UMM (KITAB INDUK) - AL-IMAM - SYAFI'I

I had this chat with someone, talking about Mazhabs.. this triggers my enthusiasm to know more and more about Islam.. learn and explore more about our Muslim scholars, learn Fiqh, Usul Fiqh, Al-Qura'n, Hadeeths.. and everything related to Islam. I can see now that internet is just at the end of our fingers.. and with one click, you can get 1 world's updates..

but the thing is,
we don't know where the sources came from(most of it), we can see the site reference, but did the writer really do research for the articles? or just hearing from someone, and jot it down? Sometimes, the sources is to lack of facts, but we believed it and take it, even if its inaccurate..

"We dont learn from a REAL teacher anymore.. " we both concluded.. especially matters related to ISlam. as I recalled my past, how I learn to pray..how I learn the 5 pillars of ISlam.. how I learn to recite AL-Fatihah.. I learnt most of it in kindergarten.but I never search for the truth, I mean.. 'the sumber hukum', from the authentic hadeeth. I just learnt it, and take it for granted. Most of us just can say .. "oh, kitorang mazhab syafi'i".. but they don't even know what exactly did Imam Syafi'i say about Islam..they never read anything original from the sources, but just take, and take.. they mixed up rules with their culture, with what they think is right, while they never realize the significance of learning Islam sampai ke akar umbi , which is really important..

and whats happening now, is.. we just know how to point out .. " kumpulan tu sesat"..
"eh, kumpulan nie sesat" while we never search for the ultimate truth! at least those jemaahs really want to know about Islam.. really love Islam.but the rest of us? sebok dengan hal dunia.. sampai lupa apa yang wajib kita belajar. and that is, Ilmu agama.

my mum said weeks ago, If Muslim ourselves are parted with sects and etc.. 1 thing that we must bear in mind, once zionist declare war against Islam, they won't choose which sects are they going to kill, they won't choose who wears what to kill first, or which sects do bid'ah in their daily life to execute before another.. to them , Islam is Islam.. and that is one! once they attack us, they attack all.. do remember that. so lets propagate the true Islam. Rather that saying 1 Malaysia, I would say.. Islam is for all. :))

last week, I went to ziarah my tok.. and as always.. I am more interested with her book collections... I asked to borrow kitab terjemahan Al-Umm jilid 1 dan 2, terjemahan in Indosenia(Imam Syafi'is famous book) and pengenalan 4 mazhab.. although I dah penah belaja kat uia pasal menda nie, but just as a closer look to the book.so that i won't miss anything and know more about mazhab Syafi'i...

I would like to share what I read, but it's gonna be hard to explain it back.. :) coz I'm not an expert in this field.. insyaAllah if I'm free I'll write some of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment