Saturday, May 1, 2010

im tired

im all stressed out..~! I can't do my own bzness!! kakteh just called back after we just sent her back to the hostel .. die TERTIGGAL BARANG LAGI!!! she asked me to go again after one day driving.. go and print smtg for her, and bla3...
oh.. please la ateh.. move on boleh tak? I'm waiting for my own time ..ok, maybe thats not the right word. I'm asking for my own freeeddooom?? yeaa.. thats more better.. :((

having a male in the house does not help much.. y dont u guys just go somewhere else? leave the house to those that can at least give a help!!

hurm. ikhlas2.. asyik mengluh je keje die.. ape nak jadi nie?! bertaubat lah sblm kamu ditaubatkan.. hoho~!
astaghfiruulahhal'azim..
bukan tak ikhlas dow... tapi......
i planned sooo many things for what i can do during my holidays..so many books waiting for me to read them, but I can't!!
I mean.. no time to make it coming true yet!
coz I'm busy and always tired..
i hate to complain.. but, I am complaining right..?

huh? what the heck? cakap nonsense btol!
go and have some sleep la ikhlas.. think over it! its your family!! sacrifice dulu untuk orang ok what? ko tu la, nama je ikhlas, tapi tak ikhlas. camtu ah jadi die.. mengadu je tak abeh2.. dah2, gi bertobat..

one minute later.. ikhlas syifa' signed out.. (insaf)

No comments:

Post a Comment