Sunday, August 21, 2011

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K

I enjoyed my blogging,
I gained more by blog walking
I took 'Islam' as a searching
I enjoyed my mother's talking
I, in those days.. did more of thinking
and I dream more for my dunya ending

I was doing great without you
but one day they told me about you
I tried, and there.. at first I hate you!
didn't take me too long to love you
the crap, the temptations ..oh no.. don't do..
but my friends keep increasing, and let's do!

I kept on thinking to keep my mind walking
fb really clogged my brain, what am I doing?
cheap comments, photos of your life and the 'liking'?
you think people care to be laughing?
they are just an empty soul walking
for having something need to be doing

they like you because they think its you
they hate you because they aren't you
hating back is like killing inside
they are not the Mighty Judge to even decide
it is all a fake you brainy mate
the more you delude the more you solute

a knife can be used to cook, to cut, to chop
a blade can also be there for bleed, to kill, to hurt,
both can be not, a tool to cause a mope
FACES can be there to abuse, to insult, to manipulate
BOOKS can be used to defame, to curse, to be read
FACEBOOK can be not a tool to forget The Lord





eclarsz

No comments:

Post a Comment