Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How about me, you and, us?


I was a little girl with full of ambitions. I wanted to be a doctor, because I know a woman strength is not as the same as a man. If I want to be in the battle field, together protecting Islam from the satan's plan to conquer the world, I can at least do my best to heal the musyahiddin if they are hurt in the battle ... but, I fell down from my trip to grasp the excellence I am building in front of me..
guys, i fell down on traps done by satans...
I love tv, I love lazziness, I love neglecting my prayers,
I like English novels that gives me nothing in return rather than wasting my time,
I delayed my pure heart and brain when I can memorize Al-Quran the most,
I love internet over learning, I used internet to chat more than beneficial actions,
and the most unforgettable traps I had fallen into is to play somebody's heart, towards the end of my precious time to score for a medical school ...
in short, I wasted my time. I am a looser to myself.

However, I cannot blame all the stupid acts that I've done to the satans, because everything depends on our iman. They suppose to be afraid of us, not us being so weak to fall into their traps. They were promised to be in the hell fire by Allah, so they must have struggle hard to make their punishment worth it. Their job that could make hell fire worth it, is by attracting the Muslims and the Muttaqins to the wrong path by worshiping satans. That is what they are doing all this long to catch our attention, and that is through the extravagant western celebrities that keeps calling us for sex, love and worldly pleasure. aware or not, the media is taking us to the satans path. The songs, sexy video clips, through concerts, cloth and through money. these are all the tiny little things that would bring us to an ending road, saying "Im not that religious ok..so leave me. I'll do what I wanna do" .. and at that time, our qalb is already hard as a rock..

I came to realize this, after I watched The Arrivals. MasyaAllah Allah planned a beautiful way for me to understand about Islam and to differentiate it from the wicked path. Alhamdulillah, He opened my heart to accept the truth and back to realize that Islam is the most important thing in the world. When I first watched The Arrivals, (seems like Im the last person to watch it). I asked my friends..

aku : dah tgk The Arrivals?
him : dah.. nape?
.....................

aku : dah tgk The Arrivals?
her : dah, nape?
....................

aku: dah tgk The Arrivals?
them : dah nape?

hamppehh.. seems like everybody watched the video, and they never realized that they did not change anything to be a better Muslim ... na'uzubillah.. some of them cannot even read Al-Quran fluently.. yet they never do anything to be as Allah pleases? Ya Allah, help them to realize that now is a very crucial time to make a difference. Only You can save my friends before its too late. I wonder for myself and us Muslims, if the Muslims in the central asia are facing a very tragic moment, a religious war that needed help from other Muslim countries, are we brave enough to volunteer protecting Islam and the needy there? Are we able to be there physically and mentally for Islam? Are we ready to say "I love syahid fi sabilillah"..?Are we going to be among the troops who will reveal the country's secret mission just by having our fingers cut if even we are brave enough to go volunteer? How can we be that brave if covering our aurah is like a can of worms? WE are way toooooo far, and way tooo low to be compared to.. .... OOOO My God... there are too many questions in my head.
The West are calling us terrorist... are u ready to prove that we are actually protecting our rights as a holy religion and not the one who is starting the battle? Are we ready to against the fake rituals that have been done by the west to make Islam looks horrible? Despite all the loving couple who gets married here and there, are they full equipped with enough knowledge to keep their children in the right path? Are the children going to be a burden to you and your spouse after busy chasing all the parties, the clubbings and the social networking? The answers are in our hands and hearts. Wallahu'alam.. Im just way toooooo afraid, that what I saw all around me, with the spouse getting married because they have been sooo into in love and turned out to be his husband does not care a thing actually, with the wife scolding their child so badly because they cried, with the spouse who never even pray and teach their sons to pray, with the husband does not even care to go to masjid... they are all Muslims! but is it going to be me and my life in the future? Allah, save me.please...

well.. after a lot of thinking.. here the reality flows....


As time passes by,I have to stop dreaming from becoming a doctor! I took an initiative to join ROTU Airforce(Reserved Officer Training Unit) as a skill to complete my course in IIUM. Yes, of course, one of my plan is to benefit from the allowance per semester. It's like 2 in 1, I mean, 3 in 1, a package I may say. I can complete my skills, having basic foundation as an army, benefit from allowances as well.. but sooner.. and later.. I felt ashamed of myself, wanting to be good but by wearing fit uniforms created by my so-so islamic government. Im ashamed of myself when I see, the arabs wearing hijab, and niqab, perfect inline with the shariah, and a kid beside her.. masyaAllah. They have the authority to make a difference, so is in IIUM. An Islamic institution in Malaysia, but when is this going to change?Do we have to wait until the central government changed to another party or until nobody cares at all? I hope our inside small movement which is going to be proposed(or not?) will be accepted, insyaAllah.


Hamas' new female recruits, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, August 21, 2005


source : http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html



Female Palestinian suicide bombers attend a news conference in Gaza May 21, 2007. The bombers, members of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, declared that they are ready to blow themselves up in attacks against the Israeli army if it attacks Gaza. REUTERS/Mohammed Salem (GAZA)



source: http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com

Tara Todras-Whitehill/AP

Omm Ahmed, a female militant in the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, poses for a portrait in the Gaza Strip, Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009. The DFLP is a Palestinian Marxist-Leninist, secular political and military organization. Approximately 40 women started training as a response to Israel's January offensive. They range in age from 17 to 53 and many are married with children.


Where can I find an Islamic government like this one? The leader must have a very strong faith to lead their country and the nation to love Islam to the core of their heart. but how about us? how about myself? how about my country? my nation? Oh Allah.. please help our Muslim leaders to uphold Islam in my country. please help us stop the corruption inwards, so that a true Muslim leader can rule the country in peace... please help them take over all the evils in Malaysia, so that I could wear a proper uniform to be an army, to protect my religion from being oppressed..

No comments:

Post a Comment