----------------PROBLEMS-------------- They Are Always Here, They Want To Be Near, Giving Lessons, And Always In Mansions.. They Will Come And Go, So Don't Keep But Let Go, Let The Biggest Problem Be Nothing, then U'll Easily Meet The Ending.. Allah Is And Always There, To Him U Cry From Him You Rise, A friend May Cant Help All, But With Him U'll Never Fall.. My friend You Must Remember, Hatred And Anger Do Not Last Longer, If You Are Happy And A forgiver, Your Heart Will Be Calm Forever.. As I'll Not Always Be Here, And Not Always Be Near, You Do Have To Remember.. I'm Always Care to Hear.. -------------------------------------- |
I have no say to make any difference, am no scholar to make any inference, but every mind, gift and eyes may give a chance, plus a supreme demiurge watching may enhance.......... insyaAllah..
Sunday, March 14, 2010
an advise to my friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment