Lets split..
I think about objective
a very distinctive one
you think of subjective
a very critical one
I cant compare mine with yours
the way we see differs
the way we solve contradict infers
that show the different mind of ours
it would be the best
and here is no jest
I'm not gonna go backward
lets move forward
the future can save hours
save the past for our memories
so.. why wait?
lets split!!
I think about objective
a very distinctive one
you think of subjective
a very critical one
I cant compare mine with yours
the way we see differs
the way we solve contradict infers
that show the different mind of ours
it would be the best
and here is no jest
I'm not gonna go backward
lets move forward
the future can save hours
save the past for our memories
so.. why wait?
lets split!!
hahahahha.. best siot..
I'm not sure with the word used.. please correct me.. ")
No comments:
Post a Comment