Finally.. the semester ends...
She really doesn't wanna go home.But why? Being home is like everything to her... Even when she was in form3, she rebelled intensely against her mother's decision for not staying in the hostel! what a pathetic girl!
Now she has a chance to go home, be home, but she doubts it... would she be able to do what she planed for her holiday?
last week,
mummy : the car loan is not yet been signed by the authority. I'm afraid we can't have a car until the next two months.. I don't have money at all to even buy a motorcycle.
her: oooooo... (sad)
mummy : r u coming back my darling?
her: i think, I'll find a job here.. I cant help anything if I'm home.. there's no car for everybody, so still I cant help anything. I want to earn my own money to survive next semester...
mummy : there's nobody home. come back and help with the house chores.your sister is staying alone sometimes because she arrives early than the others.. at least you can help with that.
her: but i want money3! i have to have my own money.. you cant afford my education if i dont start working now, I hate financial problems!!
mummy: we survived trough all the circumstances before, why do you have to bring up the issue now..?
her: coz i've waited too long for something miracle to happen, but it didnt. so i have to work on my own.. I have to do it by myself ..
mummy: hmm....
her : I'll sleep over it ma..
there, now she's back home..she realized that there are certain missions that she can do without a car..
sometimes it is bored, not going anywhere, limited places, limited friends while waiting for a car.. as a saying goes, A watched pot never boils.. An urgent meeting have to be delayed as waiting for a taxi to arrive is like forever...! Masya-Allah Allah helps her family to go trough the hard time.they always keep in mind that ' all things are difficult before they go easy', as 'all good thing comes to those who wait'....do remember sometimes April flowers bring May flowers.. and not to forget.. Al-Baqarah(216) :"Fighting is prescribed upon you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
weeks later, the car dealer called for money.. and her family did manage to pay it.. thanks to her friend "the president anakdara' and 'gajah which is weirdly white'.... now,that's what we call miracle, last minute help! They are always there when she needs help.. and so.. the car will be arriving 3 days from now InsyaAllah, after all their money was being spent on taxies for 2 months!!
as she recalled back her moments looking for money..
her : may i borrow your money?
anonymous : how much?
her: about ***
anonymous : 'gile banyak.ko nak buat ape banyak tu?
her : ade la.. its better that i tell just to those who can borrow me the money, if not... just keep in mind that I can help myself..
anonymous : what for? maybe I can help
her : a car loan
anonymous: what for?
her: to buy a car la stupid..what else? takkan nak beli air mangga nak buat loan?
anonymous : sorry la, aku takde duet..
her: (dalam hati).. mengong.tu la aku cakap.baik tak yah tau kalau tak leh bagi pinjam .org kene cepat.kol 5 jakgi dah kene hanta duet.mesti die fikir lain nie.. ingat aku nak beli kereta suke2.. loan masuk lagi 2 hari kot, kene byr ptg nie,pinjam 2 hari je la.. hadoi..
anonymous : asal ko nak beli kete bai?
her : no reply. (malas nak layan..)
.. if only u knoe how we feel surviving nearly 3 months without a car, for work, school, food...and others..
anonymous: .....
she hates borrowing money..! that's the reason why she wants to marry a bloody rich guy sooo much~~~!! (sounds like me). now.. everything is cool.thanks to ALlah, masyaAllah, He has awarded her with 2 friends that is always there for her.. (InsyaAllah).. thanks guyz!"datangla naik ALZA bile2" as she said.
She really doesn't wanna go home.But why? Being home is like everything to her... Even when she was in form3, she rebelled intensely against her mother's decision for not staying in the hostel! what a pathetic girl!
Now she has a chance to go home, be home, but she doubts it... would she be able to do what she planed for her holiday?
last week,
mummy : the car loan is not yet been signed by the authority. I'm afraid we can't have a car until the next two months.. I don't have money at all to even buy a motorcycle.
her: oooooo... (sad)
mummy : r u coming back my darling?
her: i think, I'll find a job here.. I cant help anything if I'm home.. there's no car for everybody, so still I cant help anything. I want to earn my own money to survive next semester...
mummy : there's nobody home. come back and help with the house chores.your sister is staying alone sometimes because she arrives early than the others.. at least you can help with that.
her: but i want money3! i have to have my own money.. you cant afford my education if i dont start working now, I hate financial problems!!
mummy: we survived trough all the circumstances before, why do you have to bring up the issue now..?
her: coz i've waited too long for something miracle to happen, but it didnt. so i have to work on my own.. I have to do it by myself ..
mummy: hmm....
her : I'll sleep over it ma..
there, now she's back home..she realized that there are certain missions that she can do without a car..
sometimes it is bored, not going anywhere, limited places, limited friends while waiting for a car.. as a saying goes, A watched pot never boils.. An urgent meeting have to be delayed as waiting for a taxi to arrive is like forever...! Masya-Allah Allah helps her family to go trough the hard time.they always keep in mind that ' all things are difficult before they go easy', as 'all good thing comes to those who wait'....do remember sometimes April flowers bring May flowers.. and not to forget.. Al-Baqarah(216) :"Fighting is prescribed upon you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
weeks later, the car dealer called for money.. and her family did manage to pay it.. thanks to her friend "the president anakdara' and 'gajah which is weirdly white'.... now,that's what we call miracle, last minute help! They are always there when she needs help.. and so.. the car will be arriving 3 days from now InsyaAllah, after all their money was being spent on taxies for 2 months!!
as she recalled back her moments looking for money..
her : may i borrow your money?
anonymous : how much?
her: about ***
anonymous : 'gile banyak.ko nak buat ape banyak tu?
her : ade la.. its better that i tell just to those who can borrow me the money, if not... just keep in mind that I can help myself..
anonymous : what for? maybe I can help
her : a car loan
anonymous: what for?
her: to buy a car la stupid..what else? takkan nak beli air mangga nak buat loan?
anonymous : sorry la, aku takde duet..
her: (dalam hati).. mengong.tu la aku cakap.baik tak yah tau kalau tak leh bagi pinjam .org kene cepat.kol 5 jakgi dah kene hanta duet.mesti die fikir lain nie.. ingat aku nak beli kereta suke2.. loan masuk lagi 2 hari kot, kene byr ptg nie,pinjam 2 hari je la.. hadoi..
anonymous : asal ko nak beli kete bai?
her : no reply. (malas nak layan..)
.. if only u knoe how we feel surviving nearly 3 months without a car, for work, school, food...and others..
anonymous: .....
she hates borrowing money..! that's the reason why she wants to marry a bloody rich guy sooo much~~~!! (sounds like me). now.. everything is cool.thanks to ALlah, masyaAllah, He has awarded her with 2 friends that is always there for her.. (InsyaAllah).. thanks guyz!"datangla naik ALZA bile2" as she said.
nape i terase sgt bile bc artikel u nih? ciss
ReplyDeletehahah
ReplyDeletesape yang makan petai die yang terasa pahitnye... (tapi rasenye petai tak pahit la, sedap lemak2 gitu)
nak rasa sket petai tu leh x?
ReplyDeletegajahwhite... rase la
ReplyDeletebuat lauk petai nnt kat kenduri
leh makan same2
lalalal~~